04 March 2021

Laphroaig Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky 10 Year Old review

I recently received a sample of Laphroaig Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky 10 Year Old to review and enjoy. I have to say I enjoyed it quite a bit. There is nothing like the taste of a single malt whisky, with a couple of cubes of ice to make your evening complete. 

With a complex peaty, malty taste, and lovely smoky aroma this is definitely a whisky I will be revisiting in the future. 

It's also a sign of respect to your friends when you break out the single malt (as opposed to the cheaper blends), so it's always good to have bottle kept aside for special occasions ... like the end of a global pandemic for instance. 

If you want a great whisky without all the latest marketing gimmicks you don't need to look any further than this perfect example of Scottish pride. 

Not sure what else you can say about this. I received it, enjoyed it and will be buying it again. 



No comments: